google-site-verification: google70a87163d1973dd7.html O Jazz & O Samba: I still have a few points I would like to ask you about the negotiation of the Piano Essex EGP 155C

I still have a few points I would like to ask you about the negotiation of the Piano Essex EGP 155C



Dear Miss Sophia Zha,

I wish to thank you very much for your prompt answer and attention. Very impressive.

I still have a few points I would like to ask you about the negotiation of the Piano Essex EGP 155C:

1) Costs with freight till the Port of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

2) Costs with insurance, door to door, covered even if we are hiring the final carrier to our address by ourselves, if you not have your own, or upon your desire.

3) Costs of, a "Grand Piano Cover Black Quilted for Pianos", the lenght 155cm, exact size  

4) Costs of, a "Grand Piano Dolly (or Truck)" as shown in the site below:

5) How long it is gonna take to have the piano delivered at the Port of Rio de Janeiro?

6) Please, inform me if this model EGP 155C, is a Digital instrument. That is for I perceived a difference between models EGP 155, and EGP 155C as shown at the Steinway site, if I may.

I want to reinforce our strong protestations of consideration, and I will appreciate if you could answer these questions,

Sincerelly Yours,

Hugo Braule

Master of Arts in Piano Perfomance USA

DMCA.com Protection Status